- Schedule monitoring
- Budget monitoring
- Safety program
- Open book accounting & detailed cost reporting
- Permits and fees
- Weekly Field Reports distributed to entire project team
- Meeting agendas distributed prior to weekly Owner, Architect, Contractor meetings
- Detailed monthly applications for payment
- BIM, Building Information Modeling
- Project closeout data
- Operations and Maintenance manuals
- Service and warranty
Quality in the construction industry is a function of service, construction technique, and relationships. That’s why we believe in total quality management:
- Highly trained individuals achieving extraordinary results by sharing the same goal with total focus and commitment.
- A team management style that distributes the responsibilities of construction management to a team of qualified individuals who work in tandem to oversee the construction project.
- Each team consists of a project manager, a superintendent, and a project coordinator. Each individual of the team is dedicated to the quality, efficiency, and effectiveness of the entire project.
- G.F. Woods Construction is dedicated to working with only the finest and most reputable subcontractors and suppliers.
- We only work with subcontractors and suppliers with whom we have established a proven working relationship.
- Unknown subcontractors and suppliers are considered only after a close, careful review of their references and reputation.
- When awarding a contract to a subcontractor or supplier, quality of work is as important as proposal price.
- Scheduling and budget are the two most important topics discussed at each meeting.
- Detailed schedules are crafted in pre-construction and referenced weekly throughout the duration of each project.
- We ensure we meet or beat our pre-determined schedules by planning 2–4 weeks in advance.
- Weekly schedule updates and 2-week “look a heads” are issued and reviewed at OAC Meetings to ensure all parties are aware of critical path items at all times.